Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just a quick note ...

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to leave a quick note here to let you know that posting is going to be very light this week - and it already has been for the past few days. The Outlaws are coming to visit this weekend for Easter, and so I'm in full-blown "clean the house for company" mode around here.

I'm hoping to get the story of my 2nd Clomid cycle posted this week, but no promises! I'll be checking in though, so if you leave a comment I'll see it.... possibly not right away, but I will respond!!

I hope you're all enjoying this week, and if you are Christian - best wishes for a very Happy (or "Hoppy") Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only Rule : Be kind.

We're each on our own journeys through life, and there is already enough negativity in this world. This little space on the web is meant to be warm, welcoming and friendly. I will take measures to govern the comments if things seem to be getting out of hand. If you follow The Only Rule, we'll all get along just fine :)